FIXME: everything on this page
need to furnish screen shot here of sample todos need to distinguish between community and completion need to distinguish between completion and issues
This is a list of things that is not even on the issues or FIXME list yet.
- naming conventions on the grid areas
- how to launch and compare the grid area blocking views
- side comments about presets and not understanding them
- tabular features checkoff list
- how to deal with the maddening navigation disconnect
- wordpress vs the magical allure of the npm git markdown vscode behavior loop
At this time, github issues for this project are somewhat course grain in nature. This should evolve to a more realistic fine grain usage.
One of the weird aspects of this project is the back and forth between specific themes and the community. When an issue is raised for a specific theme:
- Should that particular fix be applied to the community of themes?
- Or is it only specific to that one?
This will have to evolve over time
Please feel free to add anything and everything you wish to github issues.